Welcome to Detroit Inkspot
Tattoo & Piercing
Artist studio which provides body art and illustrative services along with an art gallery.
Michigan's Best Tattoo Shop, Best Detroit tattoo shop, Detroit tattoos,
Appointments are made after having a one-on-one consultation with the artist of your choice. Quotes are given in person.
A non-refundable deposit is mandatory to schedule all appointments. Deposit cost vary depending on your projects estimated cost.
Appointments can be rescheduled in 24 hours befor your date/time. A no call, no show will result in a loss of deposit.
NEW COVID 19 POLICIES
In order to provide the safest possible tattoo experience for both our clients and artists, we have implemented several new procedures.
1. We will be strictly appointment only and have a 8 person maximum in the gallery at a time. Typically far fewer. We will still be able to accommodate same-day appointments. Please just give us a call first.
2. One person per practitioner with plenty of distance between stations. Unfortunately, this means you may not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
3. We will require everyone to wear a mask at all times while in the premisis. We encourage everyone to consider purchasing a reusable/washable mask. However, if you do not have a mask we will provide you one for $2.
4. Immediately upon entering you must use the provided hand sanitizer. Also, we ask that you sanitize your phone or other items you will be touching frequently during your visit. Please leave any nonessential items at home. We will then take your temperature with our touchless thermometer.
5. You will fill out your consent and disclosure forms
6. We have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols. We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants and
cleaners and disinfect common area surfaces and door handles several times an hour.
7. We also recently installed 2 air purification systems
in our shop that kills airborne viruses. 2000 square feet of air is sanitized every hour.
8. If you're feeling even the slightest bit unwell please call us to reschedule.
We will be happy to accommodate you. We ask the same of all the artists and staff at Detroit Ink Spot.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding. We look forward to making beautiful tattoos with you!